When I stepped into the wedding industry in March of 2011 with a bride and groom who still remains to be one of the sweetest, gracious couples I’ve worked with to date, I had no idea where it would lead me and how far God would take me. I’m so excited to announce a very special opportunity to come join the J team!
Job Description: Jane Events is seeking an Intern Assistant Coordinator to join the team. Jane Events is a boutique coordination company servicing Southern California and is projecting to grow their clientele in the coming years. I am looking for dedicated, hardworking self-initiators who have an artistic eye for detail. I am NOT looking for individuals who desire short-term work, as we want to provide consistency and stability to our team. This will be a paid position after an initial trial of assisting Jane Events for a minimum of 3 events.
Responsibilities: As an Intern Assistant Coordinator, you will be helping set up and style the unique and special celebrations under Jane Events’ management and direction. This is NOT a full-time position but you can expect to reserve 10—15 weekends a year working with our team.
Qualifications: The ideal candidate for an Intern Assistant Coordinator possesses the following qualities—
- Dedicated, diligent, and hardworking
- Organized and punctual
- Great sense of style
- Artistic eye for detail
- Amiable, calm and graceful under pressure
- Teachable and ready to learn
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Illustrator and/or Photoshop preferred)
If this describes your character and talents, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Cover letter introducing yourself, explaining what draws you to Jane Events, and why you think you’d be the perfect fit (please include in the body of the e-mail and NOT as an attachment)
- Resume, including 3 references (2 character + 1 professional)
- Current photo of yourself
- Select and answer any 3 questions from The Questionnaire
- What does your typical Saturday look like?
- What would your ideal Saturday look like?
- What is your favorite book and why?
- What is your favorite movie and why?
- Tell me about a moment that changed your life.
- Describe your style.
- Share 3 of your top websites that you frequent.
- Who or what inspires you and why?
Applications are due by 9pm PST on Saturday, March 15, 2014. Incomplete or incorrect submissions will not be considered. Selected applicants will be contacted to schedule an interview the following week. I look forward to hearing from you!!