Hope y’all have been keeping cool in this wicked heat! We recently had a family staycation in Palm Springs last weekend with some good friends, and thank goodness for our in-house pool or else we would have melted in the desert heat~ What a great blessing it was to spend uninterrupted time with our family, but I’m looking forward to worshipping with our church family today!
This last month has been jam packed with lots of play dates and new beginnings for our family. For one, Deacon started summer camp at a local church where he’ll be enrolled for preschool in the Fall. He’s been enjoying every second of it and it’s so amazing to see him learn and grow academically, emotionally, and socially. Even though he’s only gone for a few days throughout the week, I still miss him but not gonna lie…it’s been pretty nice having some alone time with Devyn while he’s off at camp.
A few highlights from month 10~
- Your teeth have finally sprouted!! Just your front two for now, but you love shoving everything into your mouth (especially your toys and hands).
- You’re trying to stand unassisted and you are seriously so, so active. You love to crawl in and around our dining room table, to little nooks and crannies, and many times I find you by our shoe collection (yuck).
- We celebrated Father’s Day + your baptism with our ANC family.
- We had many play dates with our OC friends + aunties (special thanks to Auntie PP, AP, & ZA for driving out to see us!)
- Vacationed in Palm Springs for a staycation with our beloved friends, the Lee family.
- Swam in the pool for the first time with your big bro!
Happy Father’s Day!! Love Devyn’s facial expression in this one
Summer fun with Taylor & Harper
Yay Auntie Dahee is back in town!
Play date with the Chu sisters!
With Auntie Alice after my baptism 🙂
Swimming in Palm Springs~
Face-off with Auntie Hyunah 😀
Happy 10 months, baby girl!!
This is my official out-of-office notice as I’ll be leaving for a short getaway sans bebes with some good girlfriends. Huge thanks to the hubs for letting me spend some solo time before he heads out overseas for the next few weeks because this mama needs a break 😉 Hope everyone has a happy and safe 4th of July tomorrow~