I can’t believe we’re celebrating Devyn’s 1st birthday in exactly a month from today. So much has changed in the year that she’s joined our family…it’s pretty crazy how God’s been moving in our lives. We’re so thankful to have my parents around to help and for a church community that has welcomed us with open arms from day one. There’s a lot going on until then though—3 weddings for our team and celebrating my 6 year anniversary with the hubs. I anticipated how busy I would be and tried to plan things ahead of time, but it hasn’t been an easy feat with two kids and a husband who was out of town for the last 3 weeks. Nevertheless, we’re excited to share this day with beloved family and friends~
David is finally back home (HALLELUJAH). I have to admit, I underestimated the absence of his presence since my parents were around to help, but it just goes to show how hands-on he is with our family dynamic. Deacon probably felt it the most, as I noticed him being extra sensitive. It took me a while to realize that it was because he misses his papa (insert sad face). Thank you for praying (and playing) with us + checking in with us, friends!! 🙂
A few highlights from month 11:
- We drove up north as a family of 3 for the first time. You slept like a champ and got to meet many of your cool aunties + friends.
- We started baby led weaning, and it’s a crazy mess but it’s so fun watching you use your fine motor skills to eat.
- Your mama is cutting down on the pumping seshes, which means no more mama’s milk for you in the next few weeks. It’s been a good run, and I’m so thankful that you are a happy and healthy little babe!
- You’re standing on your own unassisted for a few seconds at a time, but no steps yet! You still have only two teeth…
- We got to meet and play with so many aunties, friends, and cousins who love on you so much~ We’re so thankful to have such a wonderful community surrounding us!
Kids crew at Dolores Park with Auntie Esther & Auntie Tina~
Boba Guys! The only thing I wanted to try (obvi~)
Reunited with Seattle friends!
Thank you Auntie Eunice for driving all the way here from Tustin 😛
Discovering all the nooks in our home
We always have a blast at Auntie Hyunah’s!
Playdate with cousins…the next generation of Ahns 😛
So nice having older cousins to babysit/watch us 😀
Thanks for playing with me, Auntie E!
Devyn says, “Don’t leave us for down under, Auntie Sharon!” 🙁
The caption says it all~ Thank you Auntie Tritia for all my snapchat pics 😉
Play date at the park with Auntie Nancy & kids!
Happy 11 months, little babe!!